THE BOMBAY CLUB 1845;THE BOMBAY CLUB. Situated in the Fort area, this club, in close proximity to the docks, was founded by members of the Indian Navy in 1845. The building the club occupied in Rampart Row, sometimes called Ropewalk, is now a bank office.
Nariman (formerly Churchgate) Road, with the Mercantile Bank Building (now HSBC) at the left and the Horniman Circle garden in the distance.
The Nariman Road offices of the Indian Cotton Mills Federation.