www.indiatvnews.com › India News
m.indiatvnews.com › IndiaMay 3, 2012 - Mumbai, May 3: A man named Mohammed Karim Shaikh was waiting for a bus at the Mahim bus stop on Wednesday, when death stalked at ...
May 3, 2012 - Uploaded by IndiaTVA man named Mohammed Karim Shaikh was waiting for a bus at the Mahim bus stop on Wednesday, when .
timesofindia.indiatimes.com › City News › Mumbai News
6 days ago - MUMBAI: In a possibly freak accident that ended in a tragedy, a teenager who was seated at a steel bus stop on Worli Seaface may have died due to electrocution caused by high tide on Tuesday evening.
... An electric charge might have passed through the steel body and since the boy was ...
www.dnaindia.com › India News
6 days ago - Boy electrocuted at BEST bus stand - The victim, Pratik Rajendra Bamne, a resident of Siddharth Nagar in Worli, had appeared for his SSC ...
www.thehindu.com › Today's Paper › NATIONAL › MUMBAI