Sunday, July 21, 2024

QUORA=Related= Is the Aarey Milk Colony in Goregaon, Mumbai haunted?

 

Profile photo for Karunakar Pradhan

It may sound foolish, i did not see anything but experienced a weird thing.

Groan of Wind!

It is hard for me to believe and it may sound like a fake story, so did not tell this to anyone, in this modern world who would believe it anyways.

Sharing my experience.

I was working for a call center (10 years ago), and we had a party at Renaissance.

I live close to the Aarey, N.N.P. While returning home took that route.

It was around 3:00 A.M, I was on a motorcycle, suddenly i could hear some one running beside my Motorcycle (i Don’t believe in Ghost or any Super natural thing).

I checked what is going on, i was at 40 km speed, could feel a lot of wind just by my side and running sound, i got horrified, i felt there is someone beside me and running, some invisible thing just lot of Air/wind and the whole road in front of me was silent, then i increased the speed to get away from it and i could hear the running sound increasing as well followed me for a while,i just furiously increased the speed to get away sooner, the sound stopped and did not chase me further. But i experienced this for good half Km.

I am still puzzled i don’t know what was it.